660 Litre Steel Wheelie Bin
- Manufactured to EN840 standards
- Holds up to 12 refuse sacks
The 660 Litre Steel Wheelie Bin is the workhorse of the wheelie bin world. Dependable and rugged, they can be found round the back of 90% of Britain’s supermarkets.
They are constructed using self colour, pressed steel panels for increased strength and maximum durability & then hot dip galvanised. Supplied as standard with a black double skinned HDPE lid, they can also be powder coated to incorporate your corporate colour.
With Danish manoeuvering handles to enable kerb lifting and a full width comb lifting bar, these bins offer superb manoeuvrability. Also featuring swivel castors for full 360 degree turning capabilities.
- Conforms to EN 840 European Standards
- Compatible with all commonly used comb lifting equipment
- Foot operated brakes are fitted to the two front swivel castors
- Optional powder coating in your choice of RAL colour (please select when ordering)
- Optional lockable lid (please select when ordering)
- Max Load: 264kg
Please note that, unless faulty, our Galvanised bins are non-returnable
- Additional Information
Colour Grey Material Galvanised Steel Size 660 Litre Weight 87kg Dimensions 1260mm (W) x 720mm (D) x 1340mm (H) Colour Grey Size 660 Litre Material Galvanised Weight 87Kg Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Not available Shipping Method Free Standard Delivery Lead Time (working days) 10-15 Working Days
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!